Jinsi ya Kuandika Barua
Jinsi ya Kuandika Barua ya maombi ya kazi – Cover Letter Examples for All Job Applications
What should a great letter say?
Not sure what a letter is or what it should include? A killer cover letter is made of the following four parts:
- Salutation: A professional greeting that addresses the hiring manager by name
- Introduction: An attention-grabbing opening paragraph that introduces yourself and your intention to apply for the open role.
- Body paragraph(s): The second paragraph of your cover letter should respond directly to the job description written by the hiring manager. Describe how your previous job experiences, skills, and abilities will help you meet the company’s needs. To make that easier, you should include exact words and phrases from the job descriptions in your cover letter.
- Closing paragraph: A final paragraph that contains a call to action (CTA), asking the hiring manager to invite you in for an interview
RELATED: Jinsi Ya Kuomba Mkopo Rita Heslb Via Verification Number
NOTE: Zingatia Kama Tangazo la Kazi limetolewa kwa Lugha ya Kingereza Basi na wewe Andika Kwa Kingereza , kama ni kiswahili andika kwa kiswahili.
Mfano Mwingine huu hapa Jinsi ya kuandika barua ya kazi
The Application Later Via Email example / Mfano wa kutuma barua Kwenye Email.
What You need to Know When Writing an Application Letter for a Job
- Don’t let your letter of application be a repeat of your Resume or CV.
- Your application letter should be simple and easy to read.
- Use paragraph and punctuation.
- If you have already worked before, give and highlight specific examples of how the results of your past accomplishments benefited your previous company.
- Make sure that your letter of application is formal and does not contain any informal or slang language.
- Make sure your letter is typed and not handwritten.
- Double-check for wrong grammar and spellings, or have a friend read through to see if there is any error.
- Don’t forget to provide your contact details such as mobile number, WhatsApp, etc. especially if you are sending by email.
- It’s advisable to write an application letter no more than a page long. Your application letter should be as short as possible while still containing the major points outlined above. The reason? The employer has likely received many letters of interest. If your letter of application is too long, he might not even read it.
Was this article on how to write an application letter for a job helpful? If yes, please share.
#Jinsi ya Kuandika Barua Jinsi ya Kuandika Barua ya kazi