Namna ya Ku Apply Tanzania Passport
How To Apply Tanzania Online Passport , Apply Tanzania Passport online passport application, passport online application tanzania, Apply Tanzania passport number , maombi ya passport mpya tanzania ,www.immigration.go.tz Apply Tanzania Passport, jinsi ya ku renew passport, jinsi ya kupata passport mpya Tanzania, bei ya passport Tanzania, passport application forms, Apply Tanzania Passport , How To Apply Tanzania Passport Online www.immigration.go.tz , Apply Tanzania Passport , tanzania passport number.
Tanzania Passport Online Application Requirements
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Applicant’s parents’ Birth Certificate / Birth Certificate
- National ID
- Applicant’s recent 5 passport size photo with light blue Background
- Form fee 20,000 Tsh
- Proof of Travel or Proof of Activity Applicant.
You will need to have a specific reason why you want to travel abroad. A special confirmation is required, such as a letter of invitation to visit a person who is abroad, or a letter of being called to work abroad, or a letter of acceptance to join a college abroad, confirmation of a return ticket from the country you want to visit for business, or confirmation another like a medical trip, or sports.
RELATED: Jinsi Ya kupata Namba ya NIDA | National Identification Authority
You will have to go to the immigration office and pay for a special application form. You will fill out the form which, among other things, will have a special section for your guarantor to fill and sign. You will be required to sign in front of the immigration officer on the day of returning the relevant form.
How To Apply Tanzania Passport Online
Tanzania is currently using the New Passport, Passport. These new Passport Documents are more modern known as Electronic Passport.
This information will help you to know what to do if you are applying for a Passport for the first time, that is, you have never owned a Passport
What to Do If You want to Request Passport or Your Passport is still the old one to be able to get this modern Electronic Passport Passport
The Tanzanian passport is issued to citizens of The United Republic of Tanzania for international travel. The Immigration Department is responsible for the issuance of Passports. This Department falls under the Tanzanian Ministry of Home Affairs. This passport is issued only to citizens of Tanzania
The Immigration Services Department is established under Section 4(1) of the Immigration Act of 1995 Chapter 54 as amended by Act No.8 of 2015. It gives the Department the authority to control and facilitate immigration issues in the United Republic of Tanzania. The Department is one of the security organs under Ministry of Home Affairs.
To become an efficient and effective Institution, which provides high quality Immigration services that meet both national and international standards.
To facilitate and control movements of persons through implementation of relevant Laws and Regulations in order to safeguard national security and economic interests.
How Fill Tanzania Passport Online Application Form
- Go to Official Website: Click Here
- Click Start to fill out the form, for a New Request
- Click Continue to continue the Request that did not expire You will be required to fill out your
- Reference ID with your Application Number of particular Application Number.
- Complete your correct information in full
- Save your Application ID for future use.
- Fill in an old passport (if you ever had a passport)
- Fill in the Sponsor & Personnel Information that you would like to be given information if you face any problem
- Attach all required illustrations (subject to instructions)
- Review all your Information and then click to agree to it if they are correct
- Pay your form after being given a Control Number
- The Request Status button of the Request lets you track the progress of your Request
How long does it take to get a Passport?:
It depends, but usually not more than two weeks after you submit the complete form and fulfill all the conditions.
RELATED: Jinsi Ya Kuomba Mkopo Rita Heslb Via Verification Number
How to Check the Status of a Visa Using a Passport Number
To verify the status of a visa application using the passport number, the following procedures must be taken by the applicant:
- Visit the official visa website of the country of visit.
- Find the option of tracking the visa application status.
- Enter the acknowledgement number or passport number and the date of birth.
- Following that, enter the captcha code and click ‘submit’.
- The status of the visa application would be displayed in the following webpage.